Facts about Governor's Gold:
- Ran by students that apply and go through an interview process
- Implemented in their Personal Finance course
- Students have opportunity to be tellers, head tellers, work in marketing
- First day open for the year:
- The credit union is open every Tue & Thurs during lunch
- Students as young as 14 can open accounts and obtain a debit card without a parent signature
- Students that open an account have numerous benefits such as extra cash, prizes, savings opportunities, WOW debit card, student CD and many more.